First download your banner SWF file, and copy it to the root of your web site directory. For advanced users, we recommend to generate and copy the banner HTML code at the order download page and paste the code directly into your HTML page source (switch to the "Code View" in your Dreamweaver.
To insert your Flash banner in the Dreamweaver's "Design View", please follow these steps:
1. Open Dreamweaver.
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the banner, or start from scratch and open a new page.
3. Save the HTML file to your web site directory.
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation.
5. Go to Insert - Media - Flash.
6. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your banner SWF file from the list, and click OK.
7. In the Flash properties window at the bottom of your screen find the "File" input field. In this field, after the SWF filename type in
replacing the www.example.com with desired click-through URL for your Flash banner. The File field now should look like: banner.swf?clickTAG=http://www.example.com
8. Save your HTML file. Note: the built-in "preview" in Dreamweaver may not display your Flash banner after adding the "clickTAG" parameter. You will need to upload the page to a "live" web server.
9. Upload both HTML file and banner SWF file to your web site, placing them in the same directory. Open the web page in your web browser to preview and test the banner.
If any problems, please contact us with exact web address (URL) of the page where you placed your Flash banner.