Once your Flash banner SWF file has been created, you can upload it to your own web server or use third-party free image hosting provider. On your banner download page, Step 2 you will have an option to automatically host your banner file on our server.
1. Generate your Flash banner code using the form on your order download page.
2. Select and copy the banner code.
3. Login to your Friendster.com account.
4. Click "My Profile" link in the top right corner of the page.
5. Click "Edit Profile" link.
6. Click "Customize" link at the top.
7. Press "Ctrl+V" under title "Add music and video..." to paste the code.
8. Click "Save" button at the bottom of the page to update your Friendster profile. Please check out the demo banner code you can try on your Friendster profile prior to your purchase.