Site owners looking for enhancing their Google AdWords image ads will be happy to know that Google now also allows Flash banner ads to run via Google AdWords campaigns. You can upload Flash ads to your AdWords account in the same manner that you upload all image ads. Make sure you're aware of the following requirements:
We are pleased to announce that the Flash SWF files created with our banner makers meet AdWords' technical specifications, including the clickTAG, right out-of-the-box. When making your Flash banner with FlashBannerNow.com, please bear in mind that your ad must also follow the Editorial Guidelines that apply to all image ads. In particular:
• Sign in to your AdWords account.
• In the Campaign Summary table, click the ad campaign that will contain your new Flash ad.
• In the selected Campaign table, click the ad group that will contain your new Flash ad (AdWords help on how to create new ad group).
• In the header of the selected ad group table, click the Create New Ad: Image ad.
• Select the banner SWF file from your computer. Enter the required information, then click Save Ad.
• Your banner has been added to your ad campaign.
Summary: The Flash banners created with our banner generators, are technically compliant with the Google AdWords specifications. You should check with the AdWords Editorial Guidelines to see if your ad content and copy is allowed. Only the Google AdWords staff (who will manually review your Flash ad), will finally decide about acceptance of your banner.