To share your banner code on your web site (e.g. for referral link use), please do the following:
1. Generate the banner code as usually on your banner download page (see demo).
2. Open the web page where you want to share your banner code in a simple text editor, such as Windows Notepad. Alternatively, use the web page editor provided by your hosting company, such as MySpace profile editor.
3. Paste the banner code you generated at Step 1 into HTML source of your page.
4. Add the following HTML tag right before the banner code you have pasted:
<textarea cols="60" rows="6" onfocus="this.select();">
5. Add the following HTML tag immediately after the banner code you have pasted at Step 3:
6. Save the page. A text box with your banner code (example follows) will appear on the web page.
Now your friends or ad partners can easily copy and use your banner code on their web sites.